#BookTubeAThon 2015 TBR Pile
Ok, this week starts the 2015 #BookTubeAThon challenge. Basically this challenge is designed to encourage you to read as much as possible during the week of August 3rd through August 9th. Follow or participate with all of us reader-peeps this week:
- SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE: youtube.com/booktubeathon
- FOLLOW ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/booktubeathon
- FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/booktubeathon/
This is my first of these kinds of challenges so I’m still waiting to see exactly how it all works, but it seems that everyone is posting about their TBR (to be read) pile they’ve got together for the week. So that’s what I’m doing today! #BookTubeAThon includes 7 challenges you can choose to shoot for (but you don’t have to in order to participate!), which are as follows. Also, you CAN combine multiple challenges into one book, so read a blue book without letting go, or some other combination. Most importantly, be sure to have fun!
- Read a book with blue on the cover
- Read a book by an author whose last name starts w. same letter as yours
- Read someone else’s favorite book
- Read the last book you acquired
- Finish a book without letting go
- Read a book you’d really like to read
- Read 7 books throughout the week
Ok so that’s the challenge, in addition to reading as many books as you possibly can! As you can see I am being pretty ambitious with my TBR pile, I’m aiming at reading 8 books this week. Nothing I haven’t done before, of course, but with work, grad school, AND blogging for the booktubeathon, this week is going to be funfunfun! 🙂
Ok guys, starting tomorrow the challenge is ON.