#BookTubeAThon 2015 – Day 1 Update & Challenge
See bottom of page for more information on the BookTubeAThon in general.
The Day 1 Video Challenge is to create a Domino chain out of books! I WAS able to do this one.
So let me know what you all are reading this week, I always love getting recommendations! Ok that’s it for today, check back tomorrow to see how day two goes in the BookTubeAThon Challenge!
What is the BookTubeAthon?
Ok, this week starts the 2015 #BookTubeAThon challenge. Every day there are different reading, twitter, instagram, and youtube challenges.Basically this challenge is designed to encourage you to read as much as possible during the week of August 3rd through August 9th. Follow or participate with all of us reader-peeps this week:
- SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE: youtube.com/booktubeathon
- FOLLOW ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/booktubeathon
- FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/booktubeathon/
Reading Challenges for the Week
#BookTubeAThon includes 7 challenges you can choose to shoot for (but you don’t have to in order to participate!), which are as follows. Also, you CAN combine multiple challenges into one book, so read a blue book without letting go, or some other combination. You don’t have to do these on any particular day but you can update everyone every day on what you’ve read so far.
- Read a book with blue on the cover – The Assassin’s Curse by Cassandra Rose Clarke
- Read a book by an author whose last name starts w. same letter as yours
- Read someone else’s favorite book
- Read the last book you acquired – Shiloh by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
- Finish a book without letting go
- Read a book you’d really like to read
- Read 7 books throughout the week
Every day there is a new video challenge posted on the youtube page, I don’t know if Ill do them all or not but I’ll try.