#BookTubeAThon 2015 – Week Wrap Up
What is the BookTubeAthon?
The BookTubeAThon is a week long reading extravaganza! It includes reading challenges for the week as well as daily twitter, instagram, and youtube challenges. The main goal, however, is just to read as much as you possibly can in 7 days.
- SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE: youtube.com/booktubeathon
- FOLLOW ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/booktubeathon
- FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/booktubeathon/
How did I do?
- I finished all 7 reading challenges
- I finished 11 books, currently on 12th
- I read 3500 pages
- I did 3 video challenges
- I did several twitter sprints and challenges
Phew, my brain hurts. Even for me, this is somewhat impressive.
I truly am, the reading ninja.
- Read a book with blue on the cover.
- I read The Assasin’s Curse by Cassandra Rose Clarke.
- Read a book by an author whose last name starts w. same letter as yours
- Read someone else’s favorite book
- This week I had the chance to read Jeff Kinney’s Diary of a Wimpy Kid, which is the favorite book of the student I worked with during my teaching observations this year.
- Read the last book you acquired
- Shiloh by Phillis Reynolds Naylor was the last book I acquired. I was required to read it this week for my Children’s Literature coursework and I received it on Monday.
- Read a book from start to finish without letting go
- I read Blue Lilly, Lilly Blue, book three in the Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater last night, from start to finish, without putting the book down. Actually I read from midnight to 3am just to finish it!
- Read a book you’d really like to read
- I was finally able to read Kresley Cole’s Dead of Winter, book 3 in The Arcana Chronicles. I’d been on the waiting list at the public library for this one so I was very excited that it came in this week!
- Read 7 books throughout the week
- Well this one was finished quite easily as well. When the week started out I wasn’t sure I’d even get to read 7, but the second half of the week proved to be extremely reading-friendly for me and I ended up reading 11 books total. In addition to the six listed above, I also read the following: (click the images to go to amazon.com for synopsis and reviews)
And, I’m currently in the middle of reading:
Every day there is a new video challenge posted on the youtube page, and I did three of them.
The Domino Challenge
The Reenact a Scene from a book Challenge
Balance books on your head Challenge
So thats it for me for the 2015 BookTubeAThon Challenge. I’ve enjoyed hanging with you guys on twitter, and checking out your videos and blogs. What did you read this week? What was your favorite challenge?