In addition to being a current high school Library Media Specialist and Adjunct MSLIS Professor, I also love working as a Professional Speaker and Presenter! I provide engaging, high quality, and practical Professional Development for Librarians. I know the thing I dislike most is when I attend a P.D. and don’t leave the session with any practical steps I can easily & quickly implement to improve my practice. So I make sure that when librarians attend P.D. run by me, they leave the sessions with practical skills, tools, and ideas they can start utilizing right away.
Over the last few years I’ve provided keynotes, panels, conference sessions, webinars, and more, across multiple topics, to a variety of school districts, library systems, library associations, conferences, and education organizations. I’ve even partnered with vendors like Infobase to provide P.D. webinar series for their customers.
I enjoy speaking and presenting (virtually or in person) both nationally and internationally. If you are considering booking me speak or present at your event or to your organization, reach out via the contact form below!
Some of the most common topics I’m asked to present/speak on include:
- Dynamic Shelving
- Diversity Audits
- Diversifying the Collection
- (re)Developing an Inclusive Library Collection, Program, & Space
- Ditching Dewey
- TikTok for Librarians
- Building a Dynamic Social Media Presence (& how to get people to follow you!)
- Engaging Teens in the Library
- Social Media Success for Libraries
- Increasing Circulation in the High School Library
- any other topic you see highlighted on my blog
- I’m also open to suggestions, we can work together to develop a PD or presentation to best fit your needs and budget.
You must be logged in to post a comment.